Saturday, February 14, 2009

just within my reach


scared to death. everything seems to be coming at me so quickly. this time around, i cannot be my own worst enemy because that is the only factor that's ever contributed to bringing me down. even if i feel i can't do something, or if i try i'll fail. i will keep on, keepin' on. as they say. this is a new thing for me. it used to be second nature to give up when things get hard but no one will get anywhere in life if they have this mind-set.

i have my mind-set. to continue, and be continuing forever.

"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do."


on a lighter note:

i want to purchase a fisheye lomo camera by the time summer rolls around. just taking shots here and there. i have a regular holga and want to learn how to use it better, as well. i've had it for about 2 years and only really got in to using it when i went to florida a year ago then it ceased. mayyybe because i HATE having to manually rewind the film with my hands. such an annoying process, really. (ironic how what i was talking about all the way above relates to the fisheye picture. that's what i want to be able to do with life. make beats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment